MNRI® and Reflex Neuromodulation for Stress Resilience and Trauma Recovery
MNRI® and Reflex Neuromodulation for Stress Resilience and Trauma Recovery with Svetlana Masgutova, Ph.D. in psychology, MNRI® Creator and Founder. Dr. Masgutova is co-founder of the Orlando-based Svetlana Masgutova Educational Institute, a global organization, and founder of the not-for-profit Masgutova Foundation and not-for-profit Masgutova Graduate School of NeuroDevelopmental Sciences.
This lecture will address:
- A brief history of Dr. Masgutova’s extensive experience working with individuals impacted by severe trauma and stress, which influenced the creation of her globally recognized work.
- An overview of The MNRI® / Masgutova Method® of reflex integration and its effect on children and adults who have neurodevelopmental challenges and / or who have been affected by stress or trauma.
- A reflex as a unit of the nervous system, including a reflex’s main protective and developmental dynamic and functions.
- The MNRI concept of reflex integration versus reflex inhibition intervention.
- The significance of reflex integration for strengthening stress resilience, trauma recovery, physiological markers support, optimal immune system and central nervous system function, neuromodulation, neurodevelopment, and lifelong health and well-being.
- A brief overview of scientific research results of MNRI® effectiveness, including examples such as QEEG and neurotransmitters analysis.
- An overview of ongoing work conducted through the Orlando-based Svetlana Masgutova Educational Institute, The Masgutova Foundation, and The Masgutova Graduate School of NeuroDevelopmental Sciences.
- Question and answer.
Register here: https://bit.ly/3fGbq9m
Leave a Reply