S.P.E.E.D CAMP – Scientific Performance Enhancing Speed Development
March 4th, 11am-2pm
Speed Performance Training will be hosting their WORLD CLASS SPEED Development Program here at LNPC on March 4th! They train some of the fastest athletes in the world and are now bringing their methodologies and techniques to Lake Nona Performance Club.
Some aspects of the camp include:
- Techniques for developing functional speed and applying that speed to your specific sport.
- Computerized testing systems to measure power, speed and acceleration.
- Proprietary functional speed training methodology to mimic the motion and movement on the field.
- Biomechanics analysis and video frame-by-frame breakdown of all forward locomotion and change of direction movements.
- Guest appearances by NFL veterans and/or Olympic athletes.
- T-Shirt included
Capacity 20 athletes.
Leave a Reply