Fully personalized training program for all triathlon/running/cycling athletes.
John LaFreniere, our Head of Endurance Sports Coaching, has been coaching athletes at swim, bike, and run for over 12 years. John has competed in more than 150 timed races between triathlon and running road races, with approximately 70 of those being triathlons, including 18 half ironman races and 3 full Ironman distance races.
With John’s expertise in endurance sports plus the technology of Precision RX Human Performance Lab and the state-of-the-art equipment in EDGE Sports Performance, this program will utilize input from the athlete regarding goals and training commitment that will be used to create an annual training plan to help athlete achieve your multi-sport goals. This personalized coaching program is available to anyone. While LNPC membership is not required, members will receive a 10% discount.
Included in Coaching:
- Initial face to face meeting (or virtual per athlete preference) upon submission of coaching application.
- This first meeting will be used to review athletes’ application responses, and discuss the general approaches to the coaching programs.
- Power based cycling workouts when available
- Pace/HR/RPE based run workouts
- Race/Goal specific swim plans
- As needed day to day communications via “Training Peaks” software between coach and athlete
- Monthly meetings/calls available per scheduling
- Annual/seasonal meeting to update review race goals
- General recommendations for a consistent strength training program. i.e. general muscle groups to hit, number of days per week (not a specific day to day strength training program)
Pricing available here.