In honor of our 1 Year Anniversary, we are running two special promotions for our members AND non-members from now until August 31st!
- Not yet a member of LNPC? Sign up for membership starting today and receive 40% off your enrollment fee through August 31st.
- For any LNPC member that refers a friend to LNPC, upon their sign up you will receive your choice of either a special edition 1 Year Anniversary sling backpack or $25 in Perform Bucks to use at the Club. Your friend will then receive 60% off of their enrollment fee!
About Lake Nona Performance Club:
Our 130,000-square-foot world-class facility redefines the fitness center experience for the region featuring leading edge workout equipment, state-of-art classes, and interactive programs driven by the latest performance technology.
“The Lake Nona Performance Club is a destination-worthy fitness center unlike any other,” says Executive Director Jay Groves. “This incredible regional asset provides programming and services across the entire spectrum of health and fitness led by a team of experts. Our center offers unmatched resources, tools, and support to help our members exceed their goals and achieve peak performance.”
LNPC is one of the most comprehensive and thoughtfully curated in the region providing a tailored approach to whole-person health for members of all ages and skill levels.
LNPC highlights include:
- Whole-person, evidenced-based and precision approaches to improving individual fitness, wellness, and performance
- Highly credentialed professional staff including fitness and performance experts, rehab specialists, and physicians
- Precision programs for every level and health status
- Region’s best rock-climbing gym with options for all skill levels, featuring a 42’ climbing and bouldering wall
- InClubGolf member-centric program offering customized golf training with fully automated, state-of-the-art technology available both independently and under the personalized guidance of PGA Pro, Rob Roylance.
- A dedicated, 5,500-square-foot Chopra Mind-Body Zone to rival the best yoga, barre, and Pilates studios
- Aquatics Center featuring three different pools – a warm water therapy pool, lap pool, and whirlpool, – allowing injury rehabilitation and classes for group exercise + an additional Family Pool area
- 150+ state-of-the-art strength and cardiovascular equipment, including renowned Technogym cardio training equipment with personal entertainment systems
- 15,000-square-foot, cutting edge sports and high-performance center
- Indoor walk/jog track and 60 yard turf
- Indoor gymnasium with basketball, volleyball, pickleball and badminton
- Chopra Mind-Body Spa with licensed massage therapists and estheticians
- Finely appointed locker rooms featuring towel service, sauna, and steam room
- 100+ weekly group exercise classes led by a team of experts in the relevant fitness and mind-body fields
- Community Wellness Hub with wellness education classes open to the entire community
- Safe, secure, supervised environment for children in Child Watch while parents participate in wellness programs.
- Kids in Motion programming offers age-appropriate wellness activates in the ROX Climbing Gym, the Sport Court, Sports Performance track, Aquatics Center, and yoga studio.
Let us help you Perform at your highest potential!